Do you thrive on the latest technology? Are you goal driven and enjoy being rewarded for a job well done? Are you results oriented, self-starting and enjoy a fast pace environment with the opportunity to grow within the company? There are numerous opportunities for skilled candidates that share our passion to commitment, service, and quality. If you're a motivated person who believes in being at the top of their game and contributing to the overall success of the organization we want to meet you!
We are looking for a professional and outgoing Automotive Sales Consultant to join us in teaming with our dealership staff, supporting our customers with world class service and assisting us in building and representing our brand.
- Sales Consultants/Associates/Professionals take the customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps, policies and procedures
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features
- Demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom and via test drive
- Provide new vehicle to customer through established delivery process, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele
- Develop a prospecting system, making calls and sending emails to potential customers to set appointments
- Close Deals!
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two to four year college degree preferred
- 2-5 years sales and customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Automotive sales background preferred
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license required and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
- Paid vacation
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Accounts Executive, Brand Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Management, Auto Business, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, Internet Sales.